Messi: I am a player and not a team



The Argentina captain Lionel Messi confirmed that tango battalion do not count him alone to win the title of the World Cup in Brazil, pointing out that he cannot hide his jealousy of his colleagues in Barcelona. 


Messi said in remarks to reporters: "I do not think that Argentina depends on me alone , we have a team has big stars, and I'm just part of the system, and we only win as a team."

He added: "I hope to win my dream which is the title of the world cup, in fact I feel jealous of my colleagues in Barcelona who took the title last version."

He continued: "Whatever I asked  my colleagues bout his feeling as he holds the world cup he cannot do to deliver his feeling to me,  I want to experiment with this feeling just once in my career."

The charming star in Catalan team concluded his remarks: "Now, I matured enough as a football player for the past few years, I passed through a wonderful and disappointing things I learned of them in my career to be a better human being." 

It is worth mentioning that Messi shined with tango in the World Cup and led them to the Round of 16, scoring four goals in the first round.

Can Messi achieve his dreams with the help of his colleagues in the tango team or will failed gain as the previous versions of the world cup?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it

Most Reading