Messi: I exposed to unfair oppression from the Argentine masses



Argentine star Lionel Messi Confirmed that he feels a big pain because of "unjust attack", which exposed him by his fans who complain that he performs better with the Barcelona with rather tango team.
The statement of the best player in the world came within the themes of the book “local Messi ", which was published in the markets on Monday.
The book revealed who supervised the preparation of all journalists Christian Gross and Martin Castillo was published by the newspaper "La Nacion", the Argentine magician feeling of having been subjected to injustice by the masses.
Messi pointed to: "All the accusations directed to me  ... always what they claim I do not care to play within the team and I do not echo the national anthem, I do not feel the importance of wearing the team shirt  ... It hurts me so much to touch on this great injustice in my country."
The Barcelona star is believed that he started it represents a fundamental problem for the Argentine national team and that the direct cause of each failure moments experienced by the team.
He added: "feeling Guilty does not last long, as soon as he is relieved to return to shine again.
In some moments do not understand why do not reach the desired results even though you did everything you can spare no effort to achieve victory, which does not happen for unknown reasons. "
It is noteworthy that Messi started playing since he was a boy in Barcelona, where he joined the ranks of first-team football for the Catalan club at the age of 17 years without playing even once any of Argentine clubs.
Messi eluded through the book, which consists of 124 pages that Argentina represents him, everything, and there is no doubt to belong to this country, said: "Argentina is my country and my family and my identity  ... Many ask me why I do not speak dialect of Spanish  ...
It simply boils down to I do not want to lose my original identity... this place is that I wish I could go back to it someday. "
The Argentine star reiterated his desire to win the title of World Cup in Brazil with his national team.
He concluded by saying: "I always say that I am ready to sacrifice all my numbers and records in order to obtain the title of the World Cup and the happiness of my fans  ... I am confident in our ability to achieve that dream."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it

Most Reading