Messi: I do not worry about what they say about me!



Flea Argentine reduces the importance of the coach Cappa’s remarks that he was attacked by 

Argentine football star Lionel Messi Speaking in an interview with Radio La Red Argentine about many things, including an attack by Argentine coach Cappa, and his coach and fellow Tata, and the fortunes of the Brazilian tango in the World Cup.
I do not know what Speaking in this way?
About statements that he was attacked by the Argentine coach, veteran Cappa, Messi said: "I do not give importance to such statements, and did not understand why they accused me down level? Cappa has attacked Messi saying that he plays with no passion for the game and it looks like the boredom of football!”
Messi explained return after a long injury required me to wait until I go back a little as i do not rush, so there was a kind of calm in my movements.
Messi attacked and directed his criticism after returning to play recently and said: "I play my way," and noted: "Even with the lack of scoring goals I was happy relating to the good level i presented, but it took a long time until I was able to stand on my feet again, so I did not worry about their words and I was interested to play the ball only.
Tata highly intelligent
Messi defended his compatriot and coach of the team, the Argentine Tata saying: Tata someone extremely intelligent and knew how to deal well with all the circumstances that faced so far.
Argentina is always a candidate to win the World Cup
And around the fortunes of the tango Argentine team in the next World Cup Messi Speaking... Argentina is always a candidate to win the World Cup and either the team played well or badly, but it will be existed a timely manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it

Most Reading