Messi: I have not lost hope never to win the Ballon d'Or



Lionel Messi "icon" Barcelona Confirmed, after his success in leading the Catalan club in the win over Getafe 4-0 in Copa del Ray in his first game after returning from injury, where he attended a substitute and scored two outstanding goals, he did not lose hope never to win the Ballon d'Or .

Messi said in remarks to Barcelona TV reported the newspaper "El Mundo Deportivo" after the game: "Of course I'll be there on Monday at the Golden Ball festival and I did lose hope never to achieve fifth title and whoever wins I'll be just fine."
Messi added: "I played 30 minutes, and the fact that I felt like playing very well and without any pain in the place of my injury the previous hamstring."
He Messi: "I feel happy, and I hope that 2014 is a year of great for everyone."
Messi added "I've been Preparatory well in Argentina, and after strenuous effort completely healed from the pain in the hamstring, and now I can only think to play and enjoy."
Messi explained: "Since my injury for the first time in Paris in front of Saint-Germain in the Champions League last season, and I feel the pain and despite my return for a period, but the injury is back again, which made me spend a long time close to two months away from the stadiums spent in rehabilitation and preparation of my country and the center of my family between Buenos Aires and Rosario very well have allowed me to get to this level and I came back  more enthusiastic and eager to play and enjoy and I wish that  specter of injuries goes away from me during the season, and I hope to be a happy new year to all. "
Messi added, "I really wanted to come back to follow up my playing career, and after my return rested very physically and mentally, after my participation for a period of 30 minutes to play and braced sensitivity crowned by recording two goals."
On the summit meeting in front of Atletico Madrid next week, "we will walk step by step, I will talk with coaches, medical trainers and I think that I'll be ready to participate in the whole game and to achieve a good result against a strong team."
As for the Ballon d'Or, Messi confirmed he will be on Monday in a ceremony of FIFA to reveal the identity of the best player in the world for 2013 and said: "Of course, I will be present at the ceremony, and I'm proud of this honor and presence among the candidates, and whoever wins it will be just fine , and despite my injury and living outside of my pitches for one of the candidates, but I am one of who to win the title and did not lose hope to achieve. "
The newspaper "El Mundo Deportivo" mentioned to the issue of amending his contract with Barcelona to become the most expensive player in the world and the highest annual salary, and stressed what Messi said about vice president of the Catalan club, Javier Faus, which reduced the value of Messi frequent amendment of the contract every 6 months, that he does not understand nothing in football. "

As for the future, Messi said, "My wish is to retire at the Catalan club and that I can keep going the whole of my career here in Barcelona if people want me, i have started my career here and I feel comfortable and enjoy playing the middle of the crowd and I hope to continue my career in the" Camp Nou "and achieve more victories and titles.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it

Most Reading