Messi to his fans: I will reply to you for your support in the stadium… Alves confirms that Neymar ready to play the role of Messi in Barcelona



Argentine star Lionel Messi thanked all the fans and all supporters for him during the past few days, following the injury that he suffered during his team’s match with Real Betis last Sunday.

The flea Argentine in a letter addressed to fans via the social networking site "Facebook" and quoted the Spanish newspaper “Marca": "As many of you know , I will work during the next few weeks to recover from this new injury, I'm sad not to participate with the team now." 

Messi go on: “The most important thing now is to recover completely so I can help my team, and reply your support for me in  my way through football , thank you all for your messages of support . "

The FC Barcelona announced that Messi needs to nearly two months to come back again to the courts.
On the other hand , Brazilian Dani Alves said that the compatriot Barcelona player Neymar ready to play the role of Lionel Messi, who will be out of the team for two months because of injury.

Alves said in remarks to the site (Jlobosporta) Brazilian Tuesday evening “Neymar is always ready, he knows his importance in Barcelona, and they contracted with him for such situations.”

He’s “one must assume this role; because of his skills I think it is this player, and I am confident that the response on the pitch will be positive.”

Alves on the other hand mentioned to the decision of compatriot Diego Costa Atletico Madrid player playing in the name of Spain, where he said "I did not talk to him, it is a personal decision and I cannot interfere in it, his decision must be respected.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it

Most Reading