Messi: I will return to the stadium as my body allows it!



Argentine striker Lionel Messi Admitted his sense of sadness and resentment because of the new injury which will keep him sidelined for the end of this year, stressing that he will return to play again when his body allows doing so.
Messi said in an interview with the Argentine newspaper (Ouellet) "I feel sad because I did not wait for the injury, and angry because they came barely after recovering from a similar injury. But I'm not worried, really. The injury caused to me because this is my fate, collided with one of the players and moved in bad and I was injured then. "
He explained, "I'm not the only one who plays a lot of games in the season, everyone who participates in the league is exposed to the same thing. But I will not return to play only when my body informs me that I am in good condition."
Asked about his reaction to the great concern expressed by fans after his injury, he said, "It's good to feel that people worry about you because it means their appreciation to me."
Messi added "i will continue to work with the same plan, which put me at the beginning of the season. It Should not search for strange reasons for injury," stressing that when the time comes, I will return to train strong to get ready to fight a very important tournament which is the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
Messi denied the best player in the world during the past four years, relate to his new injury in his diet or change in the physiotherapy program which is subject to him, "This is not true. My diet has not changed. They have invented many things, but the truth is I have not changed anything. I have begun a period of preparation for the season with my perfect weight in order to reach to the end of the season and I'm well. It did not change anything; I've made a good performance during the past years in the same manner. "
Messi began (26 years), the recovery program before four days in Barcelona and is expected to be completed in Argentina in conjunction with the Christmas holiday.
And Messi suffered from the third injury this year and came through the match Real Betis in La Liga on the tenth of this month, where tore a muscle in left thigh, which will keeps him sidelined for the end of the year, which did not happen in the era of coach former Pep Guardiola over four years, which was at the top of his fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it

Most Reading