Messi : I am ready to sacrifice with all my awards for the world cup title




Lionel Messi Confirmed that he is ready to dispense with all the prizes and personal figures versus winning the title with his country's World Cup which is currently taking place in Brazil, pointing out that the coronation with the world cup does not compare to anything else. 

Messi said in remarks published by the German newspaper "Bild" "ready to sacrifice all my personal records versus winning the title of the world cup, the best World Cup for the title of best player in the world, is the first target for any player in a charming round" 

He added: "The World Cup is something I dreamed since childhood, a dream that never fades, I will do my best to take advantage of that opportunity, especially after I asked my colleagues in Barcelona for a sense of their feeling during bearing the cup."

It is worth mentioning that Argentina will play the World Cup final on Sunday in front of the German team at the historic "Maracana".

On the other hand , the Argentine retired footballer Diego Armando Maradona Considered that Barcelona star Lionel Messi "will resolve " in the interest of Argentina, Brazil World Cup final, which takes place against Germany on Sunday at Maracana stadium.

Maradona said: "I think Messi will be the player who resolve the game, and in this way I think it will be a competitive game.

During his program (de Zorda), which aired on (Telesur), Maradona explained that he wishes success for Messi in the final of the World Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it

Most Reading