Messi: I'm just a player in Barcelona and know my real with the Ballon d’Or



Argentine star Lionel Messi spoke about the rumors of his transfer from his club Barcelona in "Mercato" program, which is broadcasted on the club's own channel, also spoke about his chances of getting the Ballon d'Or Award.

Messi denied categorically rumors of his intention to leave the Catalan club to England in order to move to Chelsea or Manchester City in the coming season, saying: "I did not put any conditions for staying, because I did not think about never leave, I heard that I talked with Chelsea and Manchester City but lies. "
And about his request of President Bartomeu dismissal of coach Luis Enrique: "I always hear things like this, we have rumors in the past appeared that the relationship was bad with Guardiola and Ibrahimovic and Eto'o, Bojan, and that I was the reason why they came out of the team, I did not ask management to dismiss anyone."
He continued: "Tired of hearing these rumors, they say that I have taken decisions at the club and I'm not the only player in it, I'm not taken these decisions do not ask who takes it."
And about his chances of getting the Ballon d'Or Award: "Let's be realistic, I think it's hard to get it this time, I'm going to enjoy the concert."
He added: "Ronaldo and Neuer offered a great year, one of them won the Champions League and scored a lot of goals, and the other won the World Cup and gave a great performance."
He concluded his remarks by talking about Atletico Madrid and won over it, saying: "Since the arrival of Simeone is making things difficult on us, they are difficult competitor, playing as hard as they have and they have players are great, briefly creating opportunities as soon as possible, we played in front of them is special and we were the best."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it

Most Reading