Messi: I do not know where I'll be next year .. I wish neighboring Ronaldo



Lionel Messi left his future hanging during the official press conference held before the start of the distribution of the Ballon d’Or award in Zurich, Switzerland ceremony, where he said that he does not know where will be available next year, thereby increasing the size of the rumors about his departure from Barcelona.

Messi said during the press conference, which was attended, accompanied by all of his rivals Cristiano Ronaldo and Manuel Neuer, "I do not know what will happen, I do not know where I'll be next year. I always said that the presence in Barcelona appeal to me and to return someday to Newell's Old Boys (Argentina), but do not one can never know what will happen, especially in football where there are decisions to be undone and many things happen. "
Golden Boy of Barca Speaking for the most prominent rival Cristiano Ronaldo tactfully saying, "What do Cristiano impressive, was lucky to win Champions league and the King's Cup scoring a lot of goals, setting a new record and away in the Champions, as it was decisive in many games. He has won a fantastic year" .
And even though he knew the impossibility of it, Messi expressed his hope to play someday next Cristiano in the same team, with the most prominent "I like to play always with the best one of these. It will be difficult to gather together in one team, but the idea is liking to me. I had the privilege to play next to great players, I'm looking forward to doing it with him. "
the Argentine star also expressed was delighted to be present within the three finalists to win the Golden Ball award who are waiting to know the identity of the winner, with the most prominent "I feel happy to be present is here again. It's eight years and is not easy to emerge during this time among the three finalists. I'm happy."
With regard to the current season to him, explained that Barca this year, seeks to achieve a triple.
He explained, "We seek to win all the tournaments that we're in, it's tough and realize it, but we will fight to win trophies with the club. Later in June, we're going into championship (Copa America) task for Argentina because they did not win them a long time ago. When we win in the final of the World Cup and will be compensation a good win for us, Cuba, America. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it

Most Reading