Criticism is part of my daily life



Argentine football legend Lionel Messi stressed that if he had managed to get a goal in the final of the last World Cup in Brazil in front of the German team ,
he would not receive all this amount of criticism.
Messi said in remarks to the newspaper "Ole" Sports: "If I was able to achieve this goal they will say that I performed a great tournament .. I've played well in all the games except for the last two games were not the best."
Argentine star said that he hoped would play better in the match before the final against the Dutch team in the final against Germany.
Messi added: "they’ve said a lot of things about me and criticized me  often no longer something surprising for me .. It's something usual and daily and this was I try not to have minded."
The Barcelona striker expressed his sorrow for the loss of the World Cup final zero / one in front of the German team in extra time because he believes that the Argentina team had the real opportunities to win.
Messi said he did not have any doubt in his return once again to the Argentinian national team after the World Cup, unlike acknowledged by teammate Javier Mascherano days ago when he said he was studying the possibility of his retirement from international football.
Messi said: "In fact, never in doubt .. This criticism really hurt me after the World Cup .. It looked as if the team has a great tournament and I was the only one who did not do anything .. When things calmed down we started a new phase in the fight .. all of this became part of the past. "
In response to a question posed to him about what the return of his compatriot Carlos Tevez Juventus star again to the ranks of Argentina, Messi replied: " I've played games with him in prior periods .. Carlitos Return much important because it represents a player with a high value on a personal level .. his return will not change anything for me. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it

Most Reading