Messi: never imagined I would be a historic top scorer in La Liga



Argentine star Lionel Messi Barcelona striker legendary thanked everyone who contributed to underline his name in golden letters in the history of La Liga,
which has become a historic scorer after surpassing  number Telmo Zarra (251 goals).
And by his hat-trick night against Sevilla in La Liga the 27 years old player Messi became with a balance of 253 goals.
Messi said through the official page on Facebook "When I scored this goal, my first in La Liga, I did not imagine I will smash any record, especially for the great Telmo Zarra."
And the Argentine Flea achieved, crowned Golden Ball as the best player four times, this achievement after waging 289 league appearances, beyond the number of Zara, which has been present since 1955, the year of his retirement.
"Today managed to achieve this with the support of many people who helped me throughout these years. This record deserves all of us, because they have been by my side always, and also to those who helped me, but they left us, will remain always present in our minds, thanks to all of you."
The first goal of Messi in La Liga has scored against Albacete in the first of May 2005 and he was 17 years and 10 months, and then he played as substitute for Cameroonian Samuel Eto'o, to receive a beautiful ball of the magician Ronaldinho made him alone front of the goal to send it nicely with his left foot to embrace the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it

Most Reading