Daughter of Zara: I hope that Messi smashes record number of my father



Despite her perception that the record for the most players scoring of goals in the Spanish league, which it is registered to the name of her father Telmo Zarra, which will be crashed in the near future at the hands of the legendary Argentine Lionel Messi, did not seem Carmen Zara Daughter of owner rich history with the club Athletic Bilbao any resentment of this matter, but on the contrary She
expressed her wish for Messi to be able to break down from this figure.
Carmen Do not carry any grudge toward the Argentine player, where that record number of her father retains its splendor for more than half a century ago: "It was like for my father to be able Messi break his  ... We adore Athletic but it was Messi to admire my father because it seems to me Nabil man inside and outside the stadium .. It doesn’t upset us at all. "  
She added: "My father retired from playing in the season 35/45  ... 60 years have passed  ... It's time for someone to break the figure."
Carmen revealed that they prefer Messi to Cristiano Ronaldo, saying: "Without a doubt Messi, I admire a lot as a player and as a human being  ... I will not say more than this  ... I like his behavior on the pitch at the technical and personal level... also does not stop the follow-up Messi inside the stadium .. Cristiano Ronaldo up well to the goal and enjoy great force and should be feared, but in the end I like Leo. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it

Most Reading