Messi confirms his sense of grief and lives a bad day



Lionel Messi Barcelona expressed his feeling of sadness by the loss of his team last Saturday  in La Liga round 22 against Valencia's lead to 2-3 at the Camp Nou.


Messi said in an advertising conference today, "I am good, but it was a bad day because of the loss last Saturday , but I'm happy because of my participation in consecutive games, the injury was bad but these things are forgotten."
Regarding the difference between the former coach Tito Vilanova and current Tata Gerardo Martino Messi said: "the first very much resembles Guardiola because of the years they spent together, Martino different."
and Messi added  "What happened to Tito (illness) was bad and very tough, the team love him so much, it was a big hit for all."
the player Added "with Tata things are different, and this is noticeable," noting that the methods followed by the football other than those used by Villanova.
Messi on the other hand mentioned that the hardest thing in his career was coming to Barcelona where he completed "beginning from scratch and access to here and I am 13 years old and left my family, I did not have anything definite in Barcelona but I do not regret, I have come to here to complete my dream and succeeded."
About the World Cup in Brazil next summer the player commented "crowning it is the dream of all the people of Argentina, and our team maturated a lot recently."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it

Most Reading